Friday, July 18, 2008

Israel Prep

Greetings, all! I am 2 days away from my Israel Experience trip, and I still have alot of work to do. Currently, my bedroom is strewn with clothes for packing, books opened that still have yet to be finished (prereading assignments), and study guides are highlighted as my finals for Lifespan Human Development and Children's Literature approach this weekend. YIKES! Alot to do! But I know above all that God is faithful and that everything is going to work out. I really anticipate God to do a great work in me while I'm over there...so keep me in prayer please! I will try to update as much as I can...but I don't know how much internet access I'm going to have. In the case that I happen to not have ANY internet access, please check my other site, twitter.com/joshrowand and I will be updating that via text messaging as often as I can.

Keep me in prayer! Blessings!

Josh

No comments: