So currently my finals on Blackboard (my VFCC website where my summer coursework is located) didn't feel like loading...so I was unable to take my final in Children's Literature tonight...after studying for 2 hours. That made me pleased. But God has been gracious - I haven't gotten really stressed out yet. I have to go finish some reading and do some last minute packing...but everything is falling into place. I LOVE MY MOTHER - she is the best person to help pack suitcases while I on the other hand am pretty bad at it. (That's not the sole reason I love her though - for all of you wondering).
Anyway, this experience is about learning new things, right? Well, I had a new learning experience as I was preparing for the trip. Aside from all the information about Israel's wars and conflicts with the Palestinian Authority, I learned something that I want to bestow upon all of you. It started out with my mother seeming to think that I need a multitude of polo shirts while I'm in Israel (in reality, I'm only taking 3). Anyway, she went down into the depths of our basement and found some Nike polo she bought many, many moons ago for me. We found a security tag on it. Long story short, since we don't have a 3 year old receipt, and the shirt was black (my reasoning: black ink doesnt stain a black polo) I decided to pry off the security tag with pliars and flathead screws. Well, bright yellow and florecent green inks emerged. Not in a total solid state either. But just for all you people who wonder about those security tags...Green and Yellow. You learn something new everyday.
Tomorrow...tomorrow...I love ya...tomorrow...you're only.........7 hours, a church service, a pig roast, and the commute to DC.......away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment