Lets talk about Jesus. The Great I Am is He. The Lord of Lords Supreme throughout eternity…
And I guess I should talk about today. The day of rest, yet it was 12 hours of scheduled team bonding, haha. We first went to the movie theater by way of taxis, but we were running late and the first movie was sold out so we went to get haircuts instead. Asian haircuts are among the best in the world, especially for nine dollars.
After that, we saw Inception, which was amazing. Oh, also had a Starbucks visit in there with some “Think Orange” time, which was really good.
Did some Korean Karaoke, dinner at a place that was like McDonalds (lunch was bibimbap), and then strolled around. Finished the OT tonight, and called Ashley Dukeman because she is getting married today in the States.
Lord, help me have your joy in each and every circumstance. I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment